Friday, October 7, 2011

Starting Solids





So we finally decided to try some rice cereal with little Miss Kaylee (Oct. 4th) to see if it would help her sleep better at night. To my surprise she actually likes the stuff and didn't make any disgusted faces, like Ashlyn did.

I really wish I had her on video camera when I let her try it for the first time. She was so funny. She was trying to get out of her seat to get to it. It'll be so much fun to see how she responds to other foods, but that will have to hold off until November. With her allergies, the doctor recommended that if I wanted to I could start her on solids at 5 1/2 mo-6 mo to go ahead so I'll wait til she's 6 months before I introduce the other foods. It seems like a long time away but it's only 4 weeks away. I think it just seems long because we started Ashlyn on solids at 4 month of age due to reflux issues.

Looking forward to all of your milestones Kaylee Kakes, but take your time. I want you to stay little!

No comments: