Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 Weeks to Go!

Josh and I had our 36 week appt yesterday and found out that our little Ashlyn will be coming a week early. We are so excited and a little nervous. Ashlyn is continuing to grow on schedule but she is breeched and the placenta is too close to her that the doctor's don't feel comfortable trying to turn her; which means we will be doing a scheduled c-sec. At first it seemed a little nerve-racking but now I'm a lot more comfortable knowing that it will be planned. We'll find out at our next appt or the following when they will schedule me.

As for our every day life, it's going great, even though some days it feels hectic. Josh and I are both still working up at the hospital in medical records and Josh has started up the semester again. He seems to really be enjoying his classes. I'm staying busy with work and trying to rack my brain to make sure we have everything for Ashlyn.

Well we are excited for everything that is going on in our lives and the lives of those that we love. We hope you are all doing well. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

I am sorry you have to have a c-section, but at least you will know when you will have her! I can't wait to finally see her!