Can I just say that I work with some of the most amazing women in the world! They were so sweet and threw me a baby shower today. I was completely surprised, especially with the fact that I hardly ever leave my desk so I don't know how they planned it without my knowledge. I'm also surprised that Josh was able to keep it a secret from me. We had a lot of yummy food and everyone gave me a little piece of advice. I got the following things: baby gowns, onies, sleepers, socks, some outfits for when she is a little older, washcloths, a baby seat cover, blankets, skin products to pamper myself, booties, a cross-stitch for Ashlyn (when I get pics or the cross-stitch back I'll post it on the blog); a bottle and thermometer, some toys, and a few other things. Sorry ladies if I forgot anything ;) you know how spacey I can get being pregnant. Here are a few pics I took of the things I got. Again I will have to post later a picture of the cross-stitch and also the car seat cover, they are both so cute. Everything turned out so well. Again thanks again all of you wonderful ladies, I love you all and it meant a lot to me.
1 comment:
Yay! We love you! I'm glad you liked it! I still can't beleive we hid that from you.
Post a Comment