Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Nursery Color

So I've been talking about painting the nursery forever! If you don't believe me ask Josh, he'll tell you it's true. Last Friday I finally did it and am so happy with how it turned out. The only think I wish I would have done was take a before picture to show the difference. It was previously a light green (the closet I color I can think of to describe it was mint or if you have seen the movie Princess and the Frog think of the shade of green in that) but it gave off an awful yellowish tint on people when they would go in the room. After looking at ideas and different colors I decided to just go with one solid color. We chose Sweet Baby Blue. Blue is no longer just a boy color so I decided that Kaylee wouldn't suffer from the color choice, besides blue has always been my favorite color. Eventually she'll move in with Ashlyn but for now the youngest 2 will share a room. So here is the what it looks like. I also but up his crib and bedding and I think they look great. Eventually I'll put some shelves or picture frames up with other colors that can match but for now this is how it looks.