Thursday, July 26, 2012
34 Weeks Pregnant
Can't believe that we are finally to this point in the pregnancy. Last Friday when I hit 33 weeks (7/20/12)I went into the dr because I was having contractions, some very painful while others were just simply there and continuing to come. After my NST showed timeable contractions I was sent to L&D to get a shot to stop the contractions and then sent home on bedrest.
I went back to the Dr on Wednesday (7/25/12) for my follow-up appointment. I have been having constant headaches since the previous Friday and let the dr know. They did labs for preeclampsia as well as another NST. I was still having timeable contractions so they decided to put me on medication to slow down the contractions and told me to continue bedrest. They are hoping to get me to 36 weeks and then we'll go from there since baby is looking good. Some will depend on what the labs show. The nice thing is that I did at least get permission to go to my baby shower this weekend. Other than that I'm suppose to stay down. Lets hope I can survive bedrest. Was on it for 3 weeks with Kaylee and I went crazy so here's to hoping that I survive :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment