Monday, April 23, 2012
We're having a BOY!!!!
Today we found out that we are finally having a boy! We are so excited and Ashlyn was so happy that her brother is indeed a brother. It was so cute, on the way home I showed her a picture of the ultrasound and she kept saying "this is my baby Jacob" and wanted to hold the picture all the way home. We are right on track with his growth and couldn't be happier that he is doing well. We are pretty sure on his name first name already and are planning on calling him Jacob. Ashlyn has been calling him that for weeks and we feel like it just fits.
Pregnancy wise things are going pretty smoothly. My energy level is slowly coming back and I still get my headaches but have found that by cutting back on salts and sugars helps reduce the intensity and the regularity of them. Here is a belly shot of me as of today (4/23/12), I'm 20w3d along. Wahoo, we're half way there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats!! so excited for y'all!
Congratulations!!! Boys are sooo much fun!
Post a Comment