Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011




Halloween this year was spent with our friends the Garlic's. Davin works with Josh so that how we got to know them. While the guys and Kaylee stayed home to pass out candy and watch football at their place, Kristen and I ventured out with the 3 kids. We recycled Ashlyn's costume from last year but I told her if she wanted we could add eye brows and some scars. She was so proud of what she looked like. Kristen's boys went as a cop and a jail bird. Totally forgot to snap a picture of the 3 of them so I'll have to ask Kristen for a copy. It was a lot of fun to go with them even though it was pretty cold. I like that we just went around their townhomes and one subdivision. We didn't turn into human ice cubes and we got just enough candy to satisfy but not over-indulge in. (I think I'm probably the most thankful for that one)

Next year should be a lot of fun since both girls will go out, and who knows which ever one of us is the lucky one to take them just might dress up to. We shall see. Hope you all enjoyed your trick-or-treating

No comments: