I can't believe my Kaylee-cakes is 6 months old already. Where did all the time go?
Kaylee has grown so much! No matter how much I want to deny it she has. She had her 6-month appointment on Nov. 3rd. She got all checked out and looks good. She is having some diaper rash issues and sensitive skin (I hoped she'd be able to skip them but it didn't happen) but other than that she is doing well. The dr said not to be surprised if she's walking by 9 months old. I am definitely not going to be encouraging her but if it happens I guess it will and I'll deal with that when we come to that point. I just want her to stay little forever! We had all of her shots given and made sure to get the flu one as well. Poor little girl didn't like that and it didn't help that Ashlyn started crying when she cried. These two little sweethearts can be so sensitive to each other and it just makes me smile. Below are Kaylee's stats and some other tidbits about what she's up to these days.
Her stats:
26 1/4"
15 lbs 10 oz
definitely teething
Things she can do:
-crawl
-sit-up by herself
-hold her own bottles, rattles, etc
-say baba and mama
-loves to babble, laugh, and follow her sister around
-eats rice cereal and formula
-find any cord no matter where we put them (definitely have to put them up before it becomes a problem
New Experiences with her:
bathing her with Ashlyn
eating veggies (and anything else Ashlyn leaves for her, so far she's tried waffles, peas, cereal and french fries)
She is at such a fun stage! It's hard not to just love on her all day. We love how much joy she brings into our lives and are excited to see her grow and develop her talents. But she can definitely stay little longer and I wouldn't mind.
We love you Kaylee!
No comments:
Post a Comment