Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update on Pregnancy

So I just had another ob appointment yesterday (26.5 weeks). I'm happy to report that all is going well with our little girl. Her heartbeat is strong (155)and she's still measuring big as well as sitting low. Was so excited when my doctor came in and told me that I didn't have to take the glucose screening. Where I didn't have issues last time and according to my weight and history with this pregnancy they aren't worried. I felt pretty spoiled not having to do it. I do need to increase my iron intake and start doing some pilates or yoga for the remainder of the pregnancy to help with leg cramps and pelvic pressure. Thinking of doing the prenatal yoga class on campus that's on tues. and thurs. but we'll see. Can't believe that after my next appointment that I'll be down to bi-weekly appointments. This pregnancy for the most part has gone by so fast! I'll post a 27 week pregnancy photo tomorrow.

No comments: