Sunday, February 6, 2011

Turning 2

I can't believe it but my little girl is 2, how did the time get away so quickly. Josh had to go to class so Ashlyn and I started out the day by me making her breakfast and getting things cleaned up so that we could play when daddy came home. After Josh got home we went and picked up her cake and got her McDonald's for lunch. She loved the pony in her happy meal and of course the french fries. After lunch we decided to open her presents and have cake before Josh had to go back to class. We almost didn't get a nap in because she loved her presents so much that she just played and played. After a nap we got ready to pick up daddy from class and then went out to Grandma & Grandpa Harmon's house. She enjoyed playing with her aunts and uncles and being sang to. We were unable to see my parents due to them not being home but she'll see them on Sunday. After a day full of fun and play she definitely clonked out. It was a great day and I'm so happy that she had so much fun. I can't imagine life without her, we are truly blessed to have her in our family. We Love you Ashlyn!


1 comment:

Bryan and Karalee said...

I can't believe that Ashlyn is 2 already!!! Wow! TIme goesby way too fast. It looks like she hada great birthday and had a fun day. Happy Birthday Ashlyn!