So Josh and I have been doing a little bit better at getting pictures of Ashlyn. In the mix we got some really funny videos to. We just wanted to post a few of them for yours and our enjoyment. Next time we go see the ducks I promise to take the camera. The first two pictures I took today since mom and I cut Ashlyn's bangs and the others are from a few days ago. The video was from this morning.
I know tell me about it. She's so much fun minus the tantrums. If you couldn't view the video clip it's on facebook. Come see me, you guys need to come visit us.
4 comments:
Holy cow! When did she turn into a little toddler? She is so darn cute! I need to come see her!!!!
I know tell me about it. She's so much fun minus the tantrums. If you couldn't view the video clip it's on facebook. Come see me, you guys need to come visit us.
Always cute and always funny. I love how happy she is!
That is so adorable! She can sure rock it.
Post a Comment