So I've been really bad about updating our blog lately and I'm even worse about taking and posting pictures. We have been keeping busy with Josh's school schedule and my work schedule. Josh is doing really well in his classes and has mid-terms coming up next week. Once this semester is over Josh will only have 2 more semesters and an internship. I'm keeping busy between my 2 jobs up at the hospital. I'm really enjoying my new job up on the Maternity ward.
Ashlyn is growing up sooo fast! I can't believe she'll be 16 months next week. Before I know it she'll be in Nursery. Don't get me wrong that will be a blessed day in our lives, we'll actually get to listen to all of the lessons. She is definitely a picky eater right now so thankfully she likes the Carination breakfast supplements which helps with her gaining weight. She is really getting into copying everything we do. It's really cute for the most part. I love her so much and hope she'll always know it.
We are looking forward to all that will be coming our way in the next year with Josh's graduation and me possibly quitting working and being able to stay home with Ashlyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment