Ashlyn has been fascinated with door knobs and seems to always be trying to eat them.
So the other day Ashlyn was playing with her toys while I was on the phone and when I turned and looked at her and this is what I found. LOL!
Splish, Spash,I love taking baths!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the park a few months ago when it was nice and warm and I discovered how much I love the swings and slide. I hope to go lots next year when it warms up.
3 comments:
haha! I like the one of Ashlyn eating the drawer knob...and the one in the pink tub. She's funny!
hey jamie its me brenda again. i hope you got a chance to see what we wrote you. if you could please call me we would like to her from you and meet you. we live her in idaho falls,id. and we would really like ot hear from you. and by the way your daugther looks very cute in her pics. i bet shes in a lot of pain if shes still teething. my little boy went through that too and i know you cant really sleep. well please call me @ my cell (208)881-8855 or my house (208)524-2983. pleasse we would like to meet you or talk to you which ever one you feel comfortable in. i hope you feel the same way we do in meeting you.
love,
brenda ramirez
Ashlynn is so so so cute! Love the bath pic!
Post a Comment