So I know that I've been horrible about posting lately. We've been super busy with work,school, and Ashlyn. Josh is doing great in his classes so far and I'm working tons (nights/weekends). Ashlyn is so much fun when we get her laughing, but teething is causing her lots of pain right now and all of us our sleep. Yes I did say teething and I know that we have thought her teeth would have been in before now but we can actually say we see white under her gums. Poor little girl, I don't think Josh and I can take much more of her crying right now. I'm getting my energy back now-a-days slowly with the new meds I'm on for my thryoid. Hopefully by the end of this week I will actually wake up enough to help Josh with Ashlyn at nights. I use to not even stir but since starting the medicine I'm not sleeping as deeply.
Ashlyn is growing up too fast! Where have the last 8 months gone? She's eating tons of diffent foods now and just walking along things as much as she can. She also likes to babble a lot and if she feels the need she'll even scream at the top of her lungs. We admit it's hard being parents sometimes but we absolutely love it.
Tomorrow I'll try and post some updated pics of her.
1 comment:
hi jamie,
you may not know who this is but my name is Brenda Ramirez i am your cousin from your biological dad. your mom cheri finally gave us some information about you. my dad and your dad are brothers and my dad always wanted to know where you were and try to contact yu and let you know you have family here in Idaho Falls, Id. we wanted to let you know we would love to see you and meet you and your family and now your gorgeous daugther. so if you can please contact me at (208)881-8855 or (208)524-2983. please we would love to meet you and talk to you. and we want to let you know we love you and have a pic of you when you where a baby and your lil girl looks like you. thats the only pic that we have of you also and dont forget you have more family. please we would love to hear from you.
love
brenda ramirez
Post a Comment