Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Can't Believe November is almost GONE!

Is it just me or has this month really flown?Honestly were is all the time going?

Well after a couple of days of thinking that I needed to update our blog, I'm finally doing it. Josh and I have now made it to the last trimester of this pregnancy, Only 80+ days to go. We had another dr.'s appt on Wed. and I passed my glucose test. Ashlyn is continuing right on schedule and boy is she a mover. I don't think she ever sits still,but it's ok because I love feeling her movements. After my next appointment I will start bi-weekly appointments. As requested by one of my sister-in-laws here is a picture of me now at 28 1/2 weeks. Mind you, I'm not very big but I feel huge!
I didnt' realize Josh was taking the pic or else I would have smiled.
Well Josh is now officially on Thanksgiving break and we decided we didn't want to just stay home the entire time so we've made a trip to Pocatello and IF already. Josh will be doing homework, job searching, and I'm sure Halo and Football this week while I'm at work. We are now going to Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Rasmussen's house, since mom's sisters are coming from Boise and this is the first time in a long time that, that side of the family has been together with that many people. Other than Thanksgiving plans and work we aren't sure what's going on this week, except that Jessica and Melissa should both have new babies by the end of the week.


Last night we got lucky and got tickets to "Twilight" and we both loved it. I think it followed the book pretty well and look forward to the following movies. On the way home I had to explain a lot of things to Josh and he said he might even read the books. We both recommend this movie.
So I know that most of you know that I don't like to do be in the kitchen unless I'm cleaning it. Josh is the head chef at our home. But be amazed, I was in the kitchen cooking and baking yesterday. Yes, yes I know that you are all shocked! I actuallly made dinner and I was in the mood to bake sugar cookies. Now mind you I'm not a very good froster of cookies but here is a pic of a few of them.

Now I did the football and helmet if honor of Josh. He's been playing Football on the Wii.




2 comments:

Annica said...

You look pissed in that picture! hehe. I'm glad you liked the movie! See you tomorrow bright and early! :)

Melissa Brown said...

You look great! Cute top. I also liked Twilight a lot. I saw it with a friend but I think Adam would like the babseball scenes and the action. The love story not so much for him, but I will have him watch it when it comes on video. I dont' care what other people think. I liked it!! I thought Edward was hot :)
Time does fly! Allison is almost 5 months old. Soon you will have your little girl too!