Friday, November 14, 2008

The Big 22!

Well yesterday was my b-day, thanks for all of you who called and wished me a happy b-day. Josh made me a cake and bought me a dozen roses. They are gorgeous! For my b-day Josh got me one of those kitchen mixers and boy am I grateful for it. It sure does make making things like bread a whole lot easier than when I use to do it by hand. We went and got a movie and pizza and just enjoyed being with each other.

Life is going great for us. Josh only has 3 or 4 weeks left of the semester and is so excited to have the semester come to an end. It will be nice next semester because he will have every Tues. and Thurs. off. Work is going well for me as well.

We are looking forward to the next couple of weeks because we will get to meet 2 new little neices, Thanksgiving will be here, and I'll start my bi-weekly dr. appts.

WE love you all and hope to hear/see you soon. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

A mixer!? Jealous! Hope you had a good one!

Melissa Brown said...

Happy Birthday again!!! I can't wait to send you your gift for You and your little Ashlyn! I have been working on it and am so excited about a new item I am making. Love you!

Nicky and Patrick said...

Jamie~

I am not sure if you remember me, but I am your cousin Nicky. I am Ray and Lynda's daughter. I saw your blog and Chandi's and wanted to say hi. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog to keep in touch. Check out my blog at nicolecassity.blogspot.com

Sally and Max Brown said...

Hey there...sounds like you had a great b-day! We are looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas! Post a couple pictures of you! I have to see how pregnant you are getting :)