Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jacob's 1st Birthday ( Thursday 8/8/13)



I can't believe how quickly the first year has passed for my little guy. He's such a chunk, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that at times I still see him as a tiny preemie. Jacob you have brought so much joy into our lives. We love you and your personality. Looking forward to seeing who you will become.

We celebrated at home by ourselves. Ashlyn was sick so we didn't want to invite others over just incase. Mommy and Daddy tried to make you a really cute Mickey Mouse cake with the right colors but didn't have luck. We did get a lot of laughs out of it though. Several names that came to mind when our colors didn't work out as planned were sicky mickey (Ashlyn's), Army mickey, and Martian mickey. All in all it was a success though in my eyes because you were pretty excited when you saw it and you loved diving into your piece. You are the only one of our kids that actually liked digging in and making a mess so it was a lot of fun.


You got little tyke cars from mommy and daddy along with some new sippy cups.Grandma & Grandpa Brown and Aunt Melissa sent you cards.

Thanks for the last year Chubbs, we look forward to many many more. Love always, Mom and Dad

No comments: