So I was looking at pictures of the girls when they were little and I couldn't believe the similarities and differences. Can any of you tell who's who?
First day of Life:
Ashlyn is on top in both sets of pictures. Didn't mean to do it that way but it worked out. I can now see how people told me they look alike so when I hit Kaylee's year picture I'll post one of each girls to show their differnces. I just thought it was fun to see.
3 comments:
I'm thinking the bottom pictures are of Ashlyn? Her lips are similar to the picture on the right of Ashlyn with the big sister shirt on her.
Ashlyn is on the top! I better be right, or you can disown me as a sister.
Ashlyn is on top in both sets of pictures. Didn't mean to do it that way but it worked out. I can now see how people told me they look alike so when I hit Kaylee's year picture I'll post one of each girls to show their differnces. I just thought it was fun to see.
Post a Comment