Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ashlyn's first haircut

So after much debating back and forth I finally decided it was time to cut Ashlyn's hair. For awhile I was gonna let it keep growing but she's gone back to her old ways of not letting me do it at all or else just taking it out after we are already on our way somewhere. I think it turned out really cute. When I find the usb cable to my phone I'll post the pictures while she was in the chair. She did really good sitting there. I love her hair now and will probably keep it this length until she agrees to keep her hair in. It was so cute though, after we finished and I was getting her in the car she looked up at me and said, "Mommy, my haircut is pretty." I just loved it and love her!


Before Picture



After Pictures



1 comment:

Cami said...

I love her new haircut!