Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kaylee Marie Harmon




On Sunday May 1,2011 we woke up early to a big surprise. I was contracting and pretty sure I was in labor. I started having contractions at 1:30 am and by 5 am we were headed to the hospital to see what was going on. I kept telling Josh on the way to the hospital that if this was false labor I was going to cry and feel so stupid.
After 2 hours of being monitored the doctor came in and told us that he was going to admit us and let us try to VBAC and if I hadn't progressed after 4-6 hours then we'd c-section. Well after 12 hours of laboring we signed the papers to go ahead with the c-section.

Stats for Kaylee Marie Harmon:

Born May 1, 2011 at 4:08 pm
7 lbs 9 oz
20 inches long
APGAR Score 9,9

6 comments:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Congrats!!! Kaylee is beautiful and very blessed to come to such a loving family. Im glad that everything went well for you and most importantly that Kaylee is healthy. Congrats again!!!

Sally and Max Brown said...

So cute! Thanks for posting some pictures :) Ashlyn seemed curious enough :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your newest bundle of Joy Josh and Jamie, and thanks for the pictures she is so cute.

The Owens's said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe you have a family of four now-that's wild!! Can't wait to see Kaylee sometime.

The Harmons said...

Bean, when r u going to come visit me? U better do it before July since we'll be moving to Blackfoot at the end of July.

Cami said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her and my little Ashlyn..its been way too long!