Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fun Pics



I sure love this little girl!



34 weeks and still standing, barely. Hoping the next 3-6 weeks will go by fast. I may be up to 150 lbs but I've only gained 23 lbs so far with this pregnancy. With Ashlyn I gained 45 lbs. Hopefully though I don't continue to gain 2 lbs a week like I did this last week or I'll be in trouble.






I think daddy-daughter dates will definitely include this type of activity. She was so fascintated with the fish even though they were already dead. Definitely not surprised that she wanted to hold it. We just took her to Cabella a few days ago and she was fascinated with a huge catfish. I should have taken a picture.



So anyone who knows Ashlyn knows that she loves cows. Sometime we are going to have to take her up to Josh's aunt and uncle's place so she can see them up close and maybe even get to sit on one, instead of sitting on this tiny thing.




Ashlyn was in our closet and found one of Josh's name tags from when he was at basic. I had to laugh when she came downstairs and I saw where she put it.

No comments: