Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family Addition

Baby #2 here you come! We are so excited to meet you and hear your little heartbeat in the next few weeks. You'll be a great addition and we will all love you! We'll take lots of pictures of the coming holidays and your big sister's b-day so that when you come you'll see what we were up to while you stayed cozy baking in my tummy.

6 comments:

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

Hurray for your family addition!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! When are you due?

The Harmons said...

Traci, I'm due May 9th. If I do a repeat c-section it will probably be around the very first of May.

Annica said...

Congrats Jamie!

Cami said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Josh and Jamie, last term was a killer with 4 classes this one I am down to 3 as I start first rotation of clinicals