So the last few days Josh, Ashlyn, and I were able to spend time in Colorado. We helped Neil and Jess move all of their things to Neil's mothers. They treated us to Water World and the Butterfly Pavillion. Both were so much fun. We had so much fun and even have talked about going back to visit if they are still there. Thanks Jess and Neil for a great time and please tell your mother thank you to. Below are some pictures of our trip.
Neil was holding the spider. It was funny because as soon as Ashlyn saw it on his hand she wanted it. I'm glad there was an age line that they had to be.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had loads of fun. Who is holding the spider??
WOW...you guys just got back from Colorado!! How fun!
Neil was holding the spider. It was funny because as soon as Ashlyn saw it on his hand she wanted it. I'm glad there was an age line that they had to be.
I'm glad you guys were able to have a good time! I like the pictures, minus the spider one. YUCK!
Post a Comment