Hey everyone just wanted to let you know we've been up to and have going on.
Ashlyn now has 4 teeth with 2 more coming through and is into everything! I took down her crib today and rearranged her room a little. She says momma,dadda,yeah, and wha?. She is also really getting good at associating when it is time to leave. She will point to the keys and then the door. Anytime we open the coat closet she thinks it's time to go bye bye. I'm going to try to teach her to say bye and peas (short for please) next. She is so much fun and so busy. I'm surprised I'm not in better shape (oh well, that to shall come).
Work is keeping me busy and I'm glad to report that all is well in the health department. Josh and I are just finishing up the semester and gearing up for next semester. Josh only has 2 more semesters before we leave on internship and then we'll be back for 1 more semester. Then it's just trying to decide whether or not he should go straight into his master's program or not. We are also in the process of dejunking and packing since we will be moving on April 16th to a different apartment here in town. We also recently traded in our camry for Josh's dream pickup. To keep a long story short, our camry got recalled and we bought a four-runner but they told us they couldn't fix something that we had in writing so they let us get the pickup for the same price. It's a 2007 Toyota Tundra and only had 20,000 miles on it. I absolutely love driving it.
This last week we were able to see my dad set apart as a Bishop up on campus and my brother-in-law will be reporting his mission this coming Sunday.
Life is great and we couldn't be in a better spot. I'd definitely like a few things but I can wait for them for now. We hope the warm weather comes quickly and decides to stick around for a long time. Lovin' you all. Hope to see more of you when things start to settle down a little more.
1 comment:
Great to hear your family is doing so well, I know all to well how hectic it can be with school and family and every thing else
Post a Comment