Josh~Jamie~Ashlyn~Kaylee~Jacob
These pictures are so good! And you look great Jamie!
I absolutely love the picture of Ashlyn in the bucket. I have a picture of me when I was a little girl sitting in a bucket. I also love the family picture of you guys holding Ashlyn's hand. You guys are so cute,
The pics turned out really cute!! Thanks for being patient with us :) with our uncooperative kids. Ashlyn looks adorable and easy going as always!
love the picks Jamie she's growing up so fast, such a nice family you have
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These pictures are so good! And you look great Jamie!
I absolutely love the picture of Ashlyn in the bucket. I have a picture of me when I was a little girl sitting in a bucket. I also love the family picture of you guys holding Ashlyn's hand. You guys are so cute,
The pics turned out really cute!! Thanks for being patient with us :) with our uncooperative kids. Ashlyn looks adorable and easy going as always!
love the picks Jamie she's growing up so fast, such a nice family you have
Post a Comment