Ashlyn started rice cereal on June 5th. The first three times she tried it she didn't like it very much but by the 4th time we started thickening it and she has done really well since. She eats it twice a day and for the most part eats it all. Sometimes she is more fascinated with the bowls we have or anything that is going on around her. On those days it takes us quite a while to finish her chow.
P.S. I tried upload a couple more but my pictures are still having trouble uploading, so I'm taking what I can get.
3 comments:
Yeah Ashlyn! She looks so adorable. I can't wait to see her. Hopefully you guys will be up in Logan next month so I can :)
Oh,Jamie she is so precious. I've been looking around on some friends blogs and found you. Im glad you were finally able to have a little angel join your family, aren't they so fun.
Jamie she is so adorable,sorry i Haven't posted before been busy with school myself,Jess has the number if you'd like to call
Post a Comment