Monday, February 2, 2009

One More Day!

Josh and I just got home from running errands and being at the doctor and hospital. We saw Dr. Barton and sure enough Ashlyn is still breeched. After our appt he sent us up to the hospital to do our pre-op labs and pre-admission for tomorrows c-section, Dr. Barton will be doing the surgery. The only thing that would cancel our c-section is if the US that they do before we go into surgery shows that she suddenly changed positions, but those chances are really slim. We have to be to the hospital by 6 am and I'll go into surgery at 7. They predict that I'll then be in recovery for 2-3 hours before I get moved into a normal room and they allow visitors in. We are just so excited and a little nervous; luckily I have a wonderful husband who holds the Priesthood and who could give me a blessing, thanks Josh.

Well we've got a lot to do and a lot of rest to try and get before the big day. We will keep you all informed and we'll post pics and info tomorrow. We love you all and can't wait for you to meet our little Ashlyn.

6 comments:

Alexia said...

Thank you for the update and BEST WISHES to all of you.

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Bryan and Karalee said...

Only 1 more day!!!! I can't believe little Jamie is going to be a mom!!! I think you should post one more picture of you being pregnant, so we can all see how cute you are. Just want to wish you Good luck for your big day. I love you so much!

Melissa Brown said...

We are so excited. We will keep you all in our prayers and watch the blog for her arrival!

Jessica said...

Yay! Call us if you need anything! I needed a blessing...well, you saw how bad I was. Neil is more than willing to help out!

At Home! said...

Our love, thoughts, and prayers are with you! We are so excited for and with you!!!

The Harmons said...

Karalee, are you going to let me get onto your blog? I sent you my e-mail address. Let me know.