Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a.....

Today we went in for our appointment at 2:30. We had our ultrasound first and then met with Dr. Barton. We were able to spend about 20 mins with the ultrasound tech. We found out rather quickly that a little girl is growing inside my growing tummy. WE are so excited! It was so much fun see her features, movements, and hear the heart beat again. She was perfect through most of it. The only time she didn't fully cooperate (sorry if I spelled that wrong) was at the very end. The tech just finished getting in the heart beat (150 per min) and wanted to see if she could get a full on view of the baby's heart so that we could see all 4 chambers. We eventually got it though. They are estimating that she is around 11 oz now and about 8-9 inches long.

Mom gave us her first outfit and all I want to do now is look for baby clothes and go shopping. Mom will also be making the blessing dress and a baby blanket for me. We already have the crib up, which we are borrowing from my sister.

Life is wondeful and we know it will just keep getting better. WE love you all and will keep you updated. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cami said...

yeah! Its a girl! :) I already bought you something. I am so excited for you guys. Love you!