We know that you all know that we are expecting on February 11, 2009. We will find out the gender on Wednesday September 24th. So far we like Jacob and Caleb for boy names and Paige, Samantha, or Jacklyn for girls. We are still trying to figure out how we like the spelling for the names.
Josh will be starting school in 2 weeks and is excited about it. He will be taking 18 credits as well as working part-time. For those of you who don't know he is going into Accounting.
I am still working at the hospital full-time. I'll work until the last week of January then go on maternity leave. After my 3 months I'll go back for 7 weeks and then be finished for good.
3 comments:
I like those names. I love Kaleb for a boy (with a K) and Paige is really pretty. I heard this name the other day and kinda liked it. Odessa..? It's different! I can't wait fo oyu guys to find out!
melissaandadam.blogspot.com
in case you don't have it!
Yeah! You better call me when you find out. So exciting! It would be fun if you guys have a boy. They are tons of fun :) I like Kaleb with a "K" too and I like Jake.
Post a Comment